Based on our client’s needs, NorthBridge can provide the following services:
– Feasibility: When a site has been identified and contracted, our team will perform a feasibility study to help understand, inspect, and underwrite a project. From this data, we create a report that uses real estate market analysis, as well as financing proposals to determine if the project meets investment goals.
– Entitlements: Entitlements can be a major factor in the ultimate land use, viability, and value of your property. The entitlement process can be highly complex and confusing, and involves steps that vary from one place to another. Our land use experts understand the entire entitlement process and can handle complex Zoning Change Applications, Comprehensive Plan changes, and timely submittals of all technical documents and all Permit Applications.
– Design Consulting: We’ve developed solid relationships with prominent local architectural, engineering, and design firms, giving us a competitive advantage.
– Jurisdictional Approvals: Once the design is completed, we guide you through the next phase of local, state, and federal reviews and subsequent approvals, such as Alternate Development Plans (ADP) and Local Economic Development Incentives.
– Cost Analysis: We work with several different contractors and subcontractors to ensure the most qualified contractor at the best possible price.
– Project Financing Package: This package includes a) appraisal review, b) detailed prospectus, c) three financing terms sheets, d) negotiation of final loan terms and loan documents.
– Legal Formation: Legal Entity Formation and Operating Agreements (through affiliated legal firms).